Lipo Naturals Liposomal Vitamin C is a liquid supplement that is packaged in a 15 fl. Oz pouch. While there are many sources of Vitamin C, you might not get the intended benefits because the vitamin is not being properly absorbed. That’s where liposomal vitamin C stands out.
1-2 Business Days
Plenty available in our store!
When carried in the phospholipid layer of liposomes, Vitamin C becomes much more available for absorption. This happens because the encapsulated vitamin survives the part of digestion that would normally break it down. In fact, the Vitamin C supplement designed by Lipo Naturals is up to six times more effective than supplements that do not employ a liposome-based system.
Benefits of Lipo Naturals Liposomal Vitamin C
Lipo Naturals Liposomal Vitamin C has all the expected benefits of a Vitamin C supplement and more. The more Vitamin C your body has access to, the more likely you’ll be to see the effects. Here are seven of the main benefits you’ll get from taking Vitamin C:
- Reduced risk of chronic disease – For many reasons, you can accumulate free radicals in your body. According to recent studies, this can cause a state known as oxidative stress which is the source of certain chronic illnesses. Vitamin C has antioxidant properties and so counters the effects of these free radicals.
- Controlled blood pressure levels – High blood pressure is an illness that affects a number of people. It can also affect other organs in the body leading to related illnesses. Vitamin C has been shown to relax blood vessels and lower blood pressure in general.
- Lowered risk of heart disease – Apart from lowering your blood pressure, Vitamin C will also lower the level of triglycerides in your blood. With both of these factors reduced, you’ll be less likely to have an issue with heart disease.
- Prevention of gout – Gout is a painful kind of arthritis that is caused by the accumulation of uric acid in the body. Studies have shown, however, that persons who consume Vitamin C regularly will have much less uric acid in their blood.
- Lowered risks of iron deficiency – The studies have shown that just 100mg of Vitamin C can improve iron absorption by as much as 67%. This is important for persons who have an iron deficiency.
- Improved immune system – Vitamin C is an essential part of a functional immune system. It forms a part of the skin’s defense system, encourages the production of white blood cells, and helps them function.
- Improved memory – The antioxidant nature of Vitamin C can also play a role in protecting you from the effects of disorders that affect memory such as dementia.
What Else Makes Lipo Naturals Liposomal Vitamin C a Great Supplement?
Apart from all its benefits, the product is also great for persons who have specific dietary restrictions. Lipo Naturals gets its vitamin C strictly from sunflowers and so is non-allergenic. The supplement is completely natural, with no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. It is also free of soy, gluten, sweeteners, and alcohol.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.