Today's teens often don't get the comprehensive nutrition they need. Rainbow Light's Active Health™ Teen Multivitamins are food-based supplements designed to fill gaps in teen diets plus provide nutrients and botanicals that support clear, healthy skin with nourishing vegetables and high potencies of essential vitamins and minerals.* A proprietary DermaComplex™ Herbal Blend promotes healthy skin, as well as provides energy, stress management, blood sugar, and mood balancing support.* Active Health™ Teen contains no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives. It's also gluten-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free. Gentle on the stomach, Active Health™ Teen features a convenient Flexi-Dose formula, which means it can be taken in different quantities depending on a teen's particular nutritional and skin needs.
Targeted Multivitamin for Teens
Active Health™ Teen Multivitamin is specifically formulated to support the unique nutritional and skin balancing needs of teenagers. High potencies of key vitamins and minerals provide comprehensive nutrients to support the body's systems for energy and overall well-being.* Three tablets contain 300 mg of vitamin C (500% DV), 400 IU of vitamin D3 (100% DV), 200 IU vitamin E (667% DV), 9 mg of iron (50% DV), and 300 mg calcium (30% DV) that promote bone and immune health, along with potent antioxidant protection.* A complete vitamin B complex supports energy balance.*
Nourishing Vegetable Juice
Teen diets do not always include adequate servings of vegetables. Active Health™ Teen Multivitamin contains 306 mg of vegetable juice complex (equivalent to 756 mg of vegetable powder), which provides nutrient-rich green foods such as organic spirulina, kale, spinach, and beet juices.
Healthy Skin, Blood Sugar and Stress Management
To help keep skin clear and healthy looking, Active Health™ Teen Multivitamin includes a proprietary 585 mg DermaComplex™ Herbal Blend (equivalent to 2,529 mg of herbal powder).* Herbal extracts of grape and vitex combined with ginger, dandelion, stinging nettle, burdock, yellow dock and red clover provide potent skin-clearing action, along with energy, stress management, blood sugar, and mood balancing support*
Easy-to-Digest with Enzymes, Ginger and Probiotics
Unlike other multivitamins that can be difficult for teens to digest resulting in stomach upset, Active Health™ Teen is gentle on the stomach and helps support and maintain a healthy digestive system.* Plant-based enzymes, 414 mg ginger and 75 million CFU probiotics support the body's natural digestive balance and may boost overall immune system health.*
Purity Guarantee: Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Lactose-Free & 100% Natural
Active Health™ Teen Multivitamin is gluten-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free. It is 100% natural, containing no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives.
Teens take 1 to 3 tablets daily, depending on diet and skin health, with or between meals.
100% Post-Consumer Recycled, 100% Recyclable Eco·Guard® Packaging
Packaged in 100% recycled, 100% recyclable BPA-free Eco·Guard® packaging with a 92% lower carbon footprint than virgin plastic.
- The #1-selling teen natural multivitamin provides targeted nutrition with high potencies of key vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, vitamin Bs, vitamin D3 and calcium
- Nourishing vegetable juice rich in kale, spinach and organic spirulina provides nutrients often missing in teen's diets
- DermaComplex™ Herbal Blend supports clear, healthy skin, provides energy, stress management, blood sugar and mood balancing support*
- 400 IU vitamin D3, 300 mg vitamin C, 200 IU vitamin E and 9 mg iron promote bone health and immunity, along with potent antioxidant protection
- Complete vitamin B-complex supports energy
- 75 million CFU probiotics, plant-sourced enzymes and ginger promote digestive and immune health support*
- Gluten-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free
- 100% Natural – Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.