#42 Virux 60 Capsules
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system*
- Contains celebrated wellness herbs and botanical compounds*
- Scientifically-tested amino acids and polysaccharides*
- Nutritionally supports the body's mechanisms that regularly fight viruses and impurities.*
Are you concerned that your immune system isn't working at its optimal level? Your body is perpetually fighting outside elements to maintain peak wellness, so why not give it some natural nutritional support? Bell Virux is an immune system as it consists of time-honored herbs and renowned natural compounds that encourage a healthy, balanced immune system response.*
In this technology-obsessed modern world, it's easy to forget that a wide array of wellness support has always been with us in the form of nature's many gifts. Various plants and foods, ranging everywhere from the forest to the ocean, provide endless ways to encourage our health. When it comes to supporting the immune system, there are certain compounds that stand above the rest -- and they are prominently featured in Bell Virux.*
Take 3-4 capsules per day as required.
- Heal all (Prunella vulgaris): A perennial flowering herb, Prunella vulgaris, sometimes called heart-of-the-earth, has been used for centuries in various wellness traditions around the world. Research suggests Prunella vulgaris supports the body's natural defenses, in part due to its high content of rosmarinic acid. This polyphenol is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and optimizes well-being. Studies suggest that the compound helps to support the immune system.*
- Astragalus extract: This member of the legume family has been a staple of Chinese wellness practices for ages. Studies have noted that astragalus may be associated with optimal immune health, partially because it contains polysaccharides. Research suggests that polysaccharides may help support the immune system by working to optimize the body's crucial defenses.*
- Red marine algae: A kind of algae that can even be found in the dark, yet vibrant, depths of the ocean, the red marine variety has a long history of use, particularly in Asia. Like astragalus, this form of algae features notable levels of polysaccharides, which both provide energy and support general health.
- Lysine: An all-important amino acid that the body can't generate on its own, lysine is essential for healthy development