- Intestinal cleansing formulation that helps support weight management goals the healthy way.*
- Smoothes digestion with soothing herbs and enzymes that take a load off your body.*
- Makes digestion efficient by eliminating gas and bloating.*
- Supports your body's internal toxin removal system so we can clean, cell by cell, our livers – responsible for fat metabolism and toxin removal – working steadily without a hitch.*
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.*
Do you have a sick feeling in your stomach that your digestive system is not working right? Your stomach is likely right and trying to tell you something. If you suffer from low energy levels, increased weight gain, and uneven skin tone, they may also be signs that your digestive system is unstable and needs support. *
In one carefully formulated capsule, Bell Intestinal Cleansing & Weight Control is the perfect nutritional support for your digestive system. It helps support your digestive system in multiple ways to provide comfortable digestion without gas (flatulence) or occasional constipation.*
Using a careful blend of 12 botanicals, Bell’s Intestinal Cleansing & Weight Control gives your gut everything it needs to work at its best. Herbal extracts like beet extract, okra extract, burdock extract, Chinese rhubarb extract, prickly pear extract, java tea extract and dandelion extract, help your toxin removal systems do their jobs more efficiently to help remove unwanted toxins in your body to not only make you feel your best, but also look your best. *
The secret to looking good on the outside starts with being healthy on the inside. Try Bell Intestinal Cleansing & Weight Control today!*
Ingredients: Pau d’arco extract (bark), Java tea extract (whole), Rosemary extract (leaf), Beet extract (root), Burdock extract (root), Dandelion extract (root), Coleus forskohlii extract (root), Prickly pear extract (leaf bud/stem), Chinese rhubarb extract (root), Bromelain (fruit), Marshmallow extract (root), Okra extract (leaf).
1-2 Capsules 15 minutes before meals; along with the food selection guide.